Rin

Rin
Rin

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

When I sing

My last performance was 19th jan 2010,from then on,i decided to quit,for a while anyway.people always thinks singing is a wonderful thing,well,it sure is,but what they dont see is the super hard work that a singer put in and 3 hours of sleep everyday during recording.

There always sponser to entertain no matter if you like it or not,getting drunk cos they force you to drink.offering you a price so they can have a piece of your soul and body.

On a tour is the worst,you need 150% energy level even tho you just wanna sleep and never wake up.Your manager barking at you one sec,and cajoling you like a baby the next,banging at your bedroom door at 300am,the time where everyone is suppose to be in dreamland,and when you finally have just a teeny biy of time to go shopping or meet up with loves one(family)he called yoyu like 20 times till you respond back.

All your friends and everyone want something from you,i just wanna be normal.do what i want and have my friends treat me like i am.i dont wanna talk about when is my next show or anything to do with my work!

See,i am not saying that it all negative,but all i wanna do right now,is rest and be normal,go to school like girls my age do,hang out with friends n chill with people my age.

I wanna be free!feel me?

some pictures of when im singing...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment