Rin

Rin
Rin

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine and going away prezzie day

Letting the pictures do the talking!

The only alcohol that i drank last night!

before..

Photobucket

after..

Photobucket

we finish that in less than 3 mins!

Acting a lil stupid!They made me cam ho of the night! lol

Photobucket

how do i look? haha

Photobucket

writting on my face all and shit! lol

Photobucket

and this make me laugh!lol

they drew on my tummy!so ticklish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

they make santa's tail came in the picture too!lol


Photobucket

changing into something more comfortable..

now the present starting rolling in...yay! lol..

flowers from sok!..so lovely!

Photobucket

and celso made this for me!so sweet

Photobucket

peggy brought these for me from mango and addias..i love!muahhhh

Photobucket

pretty thing come in nice packages..i promise this will be my most wear earring!Dave,i love u!

Photobucket
Photobucket

from bibi,u know what i love!thank you!hao gan xie ni dui wo na mo hao zai wo liu zai sinapore de shi jian!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love the colour of the bag,i love everything about it!xie xie ni zhao wen!you spend too much!

Photobucket

hair pin from micky!you have good taste!wo ai!wo ai!lol..xie xie!

Photobucket
Photobucket

they are so sexy jess!love it..kisses..lol

Photobucket

it come straight from the heart from ah xiong! (^.^)

Photobucket
Photobucket

I promise i'll wear this for him sharon,lol..thank u!..lol

Photobucket

a book and chocolate from alex!i'll read it asap.

Photobucket

and oh rex!i cant believe u made this for me!aawwww

Photobucket

joyce the naughty one..but i love it anyway!lol..thank u!

Photobucket

nice top and lipsticks from may .. =)

Photobucket
Photobucket


kenny,u got pretty good taste for a man!but we all know the salegirl chooses this for u,and i love it! =)

Photobucket

all these candie that mabel brought on her way back from korea for me!im gonna get so fat!

Photobucket

a diary from jef,i promise i'll use it!i'll write something nice in it every night before i sleep..

Photobucket

last but not least..plently of these...i hope everyone get plently of hong bao like i did!

Photobucket

I had a fun and memorable night with all my friends,family and relatives!I love you guyz so so so much,and i promise i be back soon!sorry i didnt drink too much..i was too tired..but i love u guyz so much!and guyz,i'll post the rest of our crazy ass pictures on facebook when i have the time,k!

tired,and now its finally time for me to put my legs up and rest! ;-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment