Rin

Rin
Rin

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Im totally drained

to do anything or write what happen today,so this is it.Im gonna go sleep it off,all i can say is,me and him are totally over and done with..

Hoping for a better day tomorrow,good night blog,good night people.

I miss my bro and my dad.just wanna let you know i love you guys so much and although i had been such a brat,you guys still always give in to me no matter what,and i wish my bro is with me right now.thank god for santa,he's always here for me.



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. and i was hoping to hear something better, sorry to hear it Rin :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. it ok Micheal,i be fine really,i hope,but thanks for the concern,heart felt. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and micheal,why doesnt you write any blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! i will soon i just dont know what to write about or if anyone be interest in what i do :-D you interest me tho and Santa is most handsomest cat i EVER saw. like he has eye liner. Have a wicked day kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be interested in what you do n write,pls let me know when u write your first entries!
    ps,
    im not a kid!have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol sorry bad habit i call people. not that they are kid or anything! will rememer not to call u it! :-P
    enjoy today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) enjoy yourself too Micheal,I am gonna write a poem.

    ReplyDelete