Rin

Rin
Rin
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Im totally drained

to do anything or write what happen today,so this is it.Im gonna go sleep it off,all i can say is,me and him are totally over and done with..

Hoping for a better day tomorrow,good night blog,good night people.

I miss my bro and my dad.just wanna let you know i love you guys so much and although i had been such a brat,you guys still always give in to me no matter what,and i wish my bro is with me right now.thank god for santa,he's always here for me.



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. and i was hoping to hear something better, sorry to hear it Rin :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. it ok Micheal,i be fine really,i hope,but thanks for the concern,heart felt. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and micheal,why doesnt you write any blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! i will soon i just dont know what to write about or if anyone be interest in what i do :-D you interest me tho and Santa is most handsomest cat i EVER saw. like he has eye liner. Have a wicked day kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be interested in what you do n write,pls let me know when u write your first entries!
    ps,
    im not a kid!have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol sorry bad habit i call people. not that they are kid or anything! will rememer not to call u it! :-P
    enjoy today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) enjoy yourself too Micheal,I am gonna write a poem.

    ReplyDelete