Rin

Rin
Rin

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

what the fuck!

I was suppose to have a good time with my friends at the ktv last night,yet i falled and sprain my ankle again and didnt know how the hell my lovely leg got so wretched in the process..


look,i didnt realise it till this morning when i was wondering why my thight was hurting so much beside my ankle!

Photobucket

Now i have to take shit loads of medication for pain and swelling and on n on and cant dance for at least a month,i need to do my dance as it a form of excercise i do almost 3 times a week beside yoga.

Photobucket

Im rottin in this non a/c place and cant go back to my lovely air con room 2 days later.this is a bad bad blog cos im mad as hell as im writting it!

Anyway 11 more days and im leaving singapore,cant wait to see my daddy,all my friends.

ps,
I love u minnie mouse

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment