Rin

Rin
Rin

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Counting down (26 days more)

And i'll be back home,im kinda nervous but so excited as well,i just cant wait to see my friends and that someone special!one sad thing tho,im gonna miss my sweet lil pumkin pie niece!


here a picture of Sahyenne and her mom,i promise i'll come back visit you in no time!she so cute right!my cute lil sweetie pie!



Photobucket



And great great news!I fianlly found an apartment in west hollywood!in pretty good condition nd fully furnished,all i have to do is get myself a king size bed!lol.my roomie is great as well!He seem pretty decent!Dad might not be too happy im moving out so soon and i just got back,but he just have to accept the suitation.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


ps,
Im still smiling great today and im waiting for a call! =)


Photobucket

1 comment: