Rin

Rin
Rin

Saturday, February 6, 2010

He just not that into me

The very one reason i created this blog is to keep my memories alive,the happy,sad,normal,mudane,insane,crazy ass one,ect...Today is the very first time i felt upset about love,wait,can i even call it that?will he laugh at me if i do?anyway,i figure things are not going too well for both of us,as i feel "He just not that into me"Dont ask me how i feel that,somehow women have this amazing instince to.

Really,i am not asking for too much,i just want him to convince me,he want me for real,so i requested him to do something pretty simple,but he just couldnt.So i said,fine,i do not want to force him to anything he is uncomfortable with.

Uncomforable here is the key word.How could a boyfriend feel uncomfortable if his girlfriend ask him to do the very simplest thing to prove how much he is into her.so that really prove the topic of this blog.

well,let move on away from this topic,i had a pretty normal day today cept i sprain my ankle during street jazz dancing,it hurt like hell,but nothing i cant bear with.For those of you who do noy know what street jazz dance is,it actually a dance combination of jazz,modern and hiphop,it great fun,everybody should try it!

Photobucket

Why does my heart have this tuggin feelin?have anyone exprerience it before?okok,off topic!

After street jazz dancing i went for a swim with my niece who is a Big brat,but so loveable!and of cos dave and max was there as well,dave was so kind to carry me when my ankle start hurting!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Plus a 500 stars for him just for buying me this!Thank Dave!juuubbbbb juuubbbb,lol

Photobucket

ps,
I didnt realise you are that observant! ;-)so this is somehing for you!

Photobucket

it's 1152 pm now,and im still not feelin too great!come here santa and give me a hug to make my hurt go away...


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. such beautiful girl. if i your boyfriend i would do anything for you. I think maybe he shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe waiting for right time what ever it is!! ;-)hope Rin you feel happier today and ankle is better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks,my ankle is better,but my heart is not,plus i dont like waiting!lol,does that make sense,but thanks anyway =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it makes sense because i have felt those things before too.

    “Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.”

    smile smile girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea,i feel that having a time out for both me n him is a better option,i be fine :-)
    thanks for making me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with Michael - “Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.”

    ReplyDelete