Rin

Rin
Rin

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I want a man, not a boy. ♥

~A man who knows how to appreciate the things I do for him.~

~A man who pampers me with something that money can't buy~

~A man who knows his mistakes and try to make it right.~

A man who can be my pillow whenever i need someone to lean on.

~A man who knows when to give in and let down his pride.~

A man who'd communicate, listen and respond

~A man who respects me, my family and his family.~

A man who enjoys what life has to offer.

A man who can say yes or no instead of 'anything'.

A man who won't keep me waiting though the day or night.

A man who (at least) try figure out what's going on inside me and resolve it.

A man who help the relationship work when it gets tough

~A man who'd never lay his hand on woman~

~A man who works hard and planning well for his future~

~A man who is motivated~

~A man who takes responsibility for his actions~

A man who gives me freedom that I need.

~A man who loves me with no doubts.~


Ps,
(-.-) Hmm...I think he meet all above criteria!And he wear glasses(the normal kind!!!even tho in this picture he's in his shades)





Photobucket

Oh wait,here one of his picture in his glasses,kool right?lol

Photobucket



Ok,let talk a lil about my day,i was kinda tired cos i didnt sleep till 830 am,I was talking to Francis on the phone for hours after he went back,we just have so much to talk and laugh about,it was simply too amazing,and i love that he still keep his asian values as well. =)

I went out with my cousin to shop for a bit and i couldnt resist buying a top from WareHouse.

Photobucket

Nice?

Ps,
He called me in my middle of bloggin,and we talk for a bit. =)Well,that is for tonight,good night baby,good night everyone,and oh I be celebrating my actual valentine day on march 14th!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. riiiiiiin! those type of glasses goingg out of fashion you know! :-P or say they say. more lovely poetry it makes me feel inspired to write something too. always look forward to your entries. lucky guy huh! have a great day when you wake ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..who cares they are going out of fashion!i still love him in it anyway!it good to hear from you micheal!you should go tell him he's lucky! lol, i wish he know that.hope to hear from u soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete