Rin

Rin
Rin

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stupid People

Stupid people,
Gotta love em.
They can be funny.
They can be stupid.
They can be everything we love.
They can be everything we hate.
They can be anything they want to be.
I have been told,
Time and time again,
I am a stupid person.

Now,
If stupid is another word for funny,
Then yes I am stupid.
If stupid is another word for random,
Then yes I am stupid.
If stupid is another word for me,
Then yes I am stupid (forever) .
If stupid is another word for everything i missed,
Then yes I am stupid.

Call me what you will.
You'll never affect who I am.
If you bring someone down,
Your the stupid one.
If you hurt someone in anyway,
Your the stupid one.
I'll stand up for those hurt people.
I'll try and help the stupid ones.
I'll try and promote peace however I can.
One stupid person at a time.

Rin Yamada

feel me?lol

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment