Rin

Rin
Rin

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A mani n Pedi !

Manicures and pedicures might be great ways to relax and kill some time. I'm quite glad I got my nails done after so long, even though I'm a kind of person who tries to avoid nail polish and nail polish remover if possible. I usually apply one coat of clear nail polish and that's it. How long do these beautiful manicures last on me? "4 DAYS!.....can u atually believe that?!" The whole process of this pampering manicures took me 4 hours and 52 minutes; sitting, waiting, and wishing that it could be done in half an hour. And the white nail polish dries really really slow... I know I'm sort of complaining right now but do not get me wrong. I really liked it (for at least 4 days of course)and i do feel pretty feminine!



Photobucket

Did you know that French Manicure were very popular in 1920s and 1930s,
and even today it remains the most favored choice at the manicure cabinets in everywhere.

and beside a manicure,i got myself a new bag too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment