Rin

Rin
Rin

Friday, March 12, 2010

Last Night I Dreamed of Chickens

Last night I dreamed of chickens,
there were chickens everywhere,
they were standing on my stomach,
they were nesting in my hair,
they were pecking at my pillow,
they were hopping on my head,
they were ruffling up their feathers
as they raced about my bed.

They were on the chairs and tables,
they were on the chandeliers,
they were roosting in the corners,
they were clucking in my ears,
there were chickens, chickens, chickens
for as far as I could see...
when I woke today, I noticed
there were eggs on top of me.

Rin Yamada

ps,
Sorry for not updating my blog in a while,i have been busy,busy with what?busy with everything so mudane it brought tears to my eyes.

Photobucket

someting i drew on a piece on a paper when i am fuckin bored



I am coming home.....

Photobucket

2 comments: