Rin

Rin
Rin

Friday, March 5, 2010

I Am In Love

Yep that right!I am in love with strawberry jam!Home make strawberry jam that i made myself!haha,see,i have chronic insomnia like 2 to 3 times a month,and last night was it!

Again,nothing could make me sleep no matter how much i tried,i tossed n turned,finally i have this ideal of eating a strawberry toast,not any store brought one,as there are mostly sugar and not much fruits in it,i think about big juicy strawberry juices bursting in my mouth with every bite!

So i decided to make my own strawberry jam!Have i mention before that i love to cook and bake and create new recipes,esp when i am stressed up?Well,the thing is,cooking relaxes me.cooking and baking is like a form of art from my point of view,the taste,presentation..ect..i love creating!and of cos i cant deny i love the beauty of art!even when it come in a form of food!so here i am in love with my home make strawberry jam,i only made a bottle,and it finish in 3 doses.

Me,i was the first who eat them,then come my lil pumpkin sahyenne,and my cousin..like me,they love it too ;-) so i shall name my strawberry jam,3 doses of happiness,i need to make more so i can gift to the people i love and share my 3 doses of happiness!


Photobucket

look how lovely my strawberries is,i always have strawberries in my fridge,im a berries lover!


Photobucket

cutting,cooking creating art!


Photobucket

there!put it in a nice jar!


Photobucket

and me enjoying it!yum!even tho i was tired n sleepy by then but i still wanna eat it!

1 comment: